Greetings from Law Tales
Law Tales bring to you the first article writing competition to utilize your quarantine and prove your writing skills. Register and win exciting prizes.
- Anything related to Criminal Law
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
2. Anything related to Sports Law
- Contractual Issues
- Ethical Issues
- National Sports and Recreation Act
- Sports law and relation with other Laws
3. Anything related to Cyber Law
- Information Technology Act
- Cyber Crimes
- Ethical Hacking
- Cyber Frauds
- Electronic Commerce
- Electronic Contracts
4. Anything related to Arbitration Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration and Conciliation
Single Authorship: Rs. 100
Co-Authorship: Rs. 150
- Submit your documents in .doc or .docs format only.
- Submission to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cover Page should consist of the Name and College of the Author along with the Title and Theme of the Article.
- Article needs to be original; any case of plagiarism found shall lead to disqualification.
- Word-limit: 800-1000 words.
- Plagiarism must be below 20%.
- Article shall be judged on Legal, Factual, Argumentative, and Analytical aspect.
- Main Body: Times New Roman, 12 pts.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10 pts.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for the Main Body
- Word limit and plagiarism limit should be strictly followed.
- Exceeding of any one of them will lead to rejection of the Article.
*Registration & Participation Procedure*
- Candidates are required to first pay the fee amount through any means mentioned below.
- Google Pay/Phonepe/Paytm- 7000451833
- UPI ID- pkushagra03-1@okhdfcbank
- Account Transfer:
- Account Number- 102994100000060
Account Holder Name- Kushagra Pandya
IFSC Code- YESB0001029
Bank Name & Branch- Yes Bank, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh.
- After the completion of payment, the participants need to fill the registration form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4nnzeDshjKJR2A4svip4GeOJ0Uuri4zgE3tOZu6yW0fV2Vw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- Cash Prize for Top 2 positions and guaranteed publication in monthly magazine May 2020 Issue along with a certificate of Excellence.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 750
- 20% extra discount to the top 2 position holders in online courses offered by Law Tales.
- Opportunity to be the part of the Law Tales team for Winner.
- Next 3 will be awarded a certificate of Appreciation.
- Guaranteed Publication of Top 5 Articles on Law Tales Website.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- Last Date of Registration: 15th May 2020
- Final Draft Submission: 20th May 2020
- Results: 27th May 2020.
- Mail at: email@example.com
- Whatsapp at: 7000451833/9453983747